December 08, 2006

McClatchey ‘condensed’ interview up on YouTube

If you couldn’t get through the original long 29:00 min version of Mrs. Val McClatchey being interviewed by Windsor Park Stories, I made* a condensed version to fit on YouTube.

If you haven't watched this interview of Val telling the story behind her "infamous" Flight 93 plume photo, it is a must. The story and presentation in this interview adds so much evidence to my claims about her photo being a fraud**, including opportunity, motive and even association with the FBI.


(Full printed version here.)

Also, for those of you who believe that when someone keeps looking up and to the left with their eyes when trying to recall an event that they are being less than honest, notice her eye movement throughout the video.

PS – How fast do you think this video will be axed from YouTube?

(*Special thanks for "Sureshot" and one other person at the old LC forum who I embarrassing forgot who it was for converting the original video.
**Meaning that the plume in her photo had to have originate from a different location which proves the official story a fraud, or the photo itself is a fraud.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job buddy... once again, you've shown me unique research and information. definately supports your earlier hypothesis.

-adam
truth911.net

P.S. if you tube takes it down, i find that google video is better about not removing stuff. you can also try yahoo video, since i think google now owns youtube making them pretty much the same.

Anonymous said...

It's down and to the lef tif lying...up if you are actually recalling a memory

Killtown said...

"It's down and to the lef tif lying...up if you are actually recalling a memory"

Your source?

My source says up/left is lying:

"Up and to the Left
Indicates: Visually Constructed Images (Vc)
If you asked someone to "Imagine a purple buffalo", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they "Visually Constructed" a purple buffalo in their mind."


While down/left is:

"Down and to the Left
Indicates: Feeling / Kinesthetic (F)
If you asked someone to "Can you remember the smell of a campfire? ", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they used recalled a smell, feeling, or taste."

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

Anonymous said...

Killtown, why in the hell did you take credit for my work. You didn't make that condensed version, I did. Remember Sureshot from the old LC forums? Remember me uploading it to my server at unsungwar.com? Nothing pisses me off more when somebody takes credit for my work.

Btw, you can still download it here:
http://unsungwar.com/uploads/Killtown.wmv

I spent a lot of time perfecting that just for you, then you turn around and take credit? Whats up with that?

Killtown said...

Sorry Shurshot, didn't mean to seem like I dissed you. When the old LC forum went down, I lost all my PM's and forgot who had helped me with this. You and one other person and originally converted the videos for me. They were both over the 10min mark, so I took which ever one that was able to load in MovieMaker and I learned how to trim it down to under 10min.

So sorry for not giving you two credit, I just forgot who it was that had help me! I just added you as credit and the other person I forgot who helped to and hope you except my apologies for forgetting who had originally helped me.

-KT